Registration

Jharper542

Registration

I registered my son to see his progress report but there is no information??? How do I add school, classes ex...
1 Reply
joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @Jharper542!

Thank you for posting. To clarify, are you able to see your son's school data in the web portal when logging in via laptop or desktop? If you are able to do so but cannot see any data on the mobile app, the app may be using an older version. If that is the case, you will want to uninstall and reinstall the app with the most recent version. If you are still having trouble, remember your district must be entered in order to log in. Your district code can be found using this article if you are unsure what to do (https://help.powerschool.com/t5/District-Code-and-Login/How-can-I-find-my-District-Code/ta-p/6092).

If you are unable to see your child's data in both the mobile app and in the parent portal, the district may not have shared that information out. In that case, you will want to contact the child's school to make sure that data is being shared. Once they have done so the child's data should be visible through both the online and mobile portals. Hope this helps!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchoool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!