Powesource Keeps logging me out

aregal

Powesource Keeps logging me out

Power source keeps logging me out any time I click on anything on the dashboard. I am trying to look at a grade in one of my child's classes but when I click on it it just logs me out. I've tried clearing cookies and browser history and it continues to do it. It doesn't matter what device I'm on or what browser I use. This has been an ongoing issue and seems to be getting to the point that it's completely useless to me. What is going on?

7 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aregal,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community.

I'd be happy to look into this for you. Are you able to access the grades for your other child? If so then maybe you would want to reach out to your school district as they might need to enable permission for you to be able to see these grades. 

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

aregal

Hi. I only have one child. I can see the grades but when I click on them to get the assignment breakdown, it logs me out. It also sometimes does it when I click on other items on the dashboard. It's like if I touch anything it just kicks me out. My child is in 11th grade and I've been using Powersource since 6th grade and haven't had issues until this last year. It doesn't matter what computer I am using or what browser, it's the same each time.
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aregal,

If the PowerSchool SIS Parent Portal is not allowing you to view assignment breakdown for your child's assignments, it could be due to the settings on the school or district's side.  The district will have to review their settings to make sure that the Parent Portal Term view is set correct on their end.

The Parent Portal view is defined by the settings done on the Admin side by the school or district.  We recommend contacting your school or district to notify them of the issue. 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @floectic73,

If you are using the PowerSchool SIS Mobile application, the following articles should help provide steps to recover your password.

Q&A: "Invalid Username or Password" Error at Sign-In Page

Q&A: PowerSchool Account Information

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
floectic73

Powerhouse application kick me all the way out, it can’t find my username at all. I did get notifications but I think those stop coming through.
sidarbab
Recruit

Power school is not recognizing my username or email or password. I am able to sign in here but can not see my children's reports on PowerSchool SIS.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sidarbab 

If you are receiving the error message: Invalid-Username-or-Password-Error-at-Sign, please refer to the given document to know the troubleshooting steps.

If you are still facing the issue with logging in to the district's Parent Portal account, you will have to reach out to your school or district directly for assistance.  For security reasons, only your school or district has access to your account information.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!