Poweschool app issue

ShaneOlie
Recruit

Poweschool app issue

I am encountering a weird issue that happened after i updated my iPhone from iOS 11.3 to iOS 12 recently. The issue being that whenever i open the app, all it shows is a blank screen completely white and force closes itself. Need help on this.

1 Reply
joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @ShaneOlie!

Thank you for taking time to post in the Community! I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the app. To clarify, are you able to log into the parent portal using a browser on a laptop or desktop? If you are able to log in through your browser but not the app, the app may need to be updated. To do so, you will want to uninstall and reinstall it from your device to get the latest version. If you continue to experience difficulty with login, you will want to report that issue to your child's school and the IT department should be able to assist or submit a support ticket on your behalf as needed.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!