Powerschool mobile not updating

Almostdone

Powerschool mobile not updating

My PowerSchool app has not updated/synced since the end of September. Super frustrated! I have emailed and all I get is an automated reply saying my case is closed. Really? Then what is the point of this app if I can’t use it nor get any help? Any one else having this issue?
1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Almostdone 

We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the PowerSchool Mobile App. 

To assist you further, would you please try double-tapping the home button and closing the app from there. Then, please uninstall the app, turn off your phone for at least 30 seconds, and then reinstall the app. Now, please force the mobile app to re-pull the district information. 

You should be able to see four boxes on the login screen, this is for the district code while logging in. When you tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen, a page comes up.  You will have to click on the “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page and hit submit. This is the URL in the web address bar that you see when accessing the web portal.

If the issue still persists, we recommend reaching out to the school district who should be able to assist you further in connecting with the PowerSchool Mobile Support.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!