Mobile App Log-in

jlsacchetta
Padawan

Mobile App Log-in

I’m unable to log in using mobile app. It doesn’t recognize my user name/password. I have no trouble logging in to website. I’ve reset password and deleted/reinstalled app. I have the latest version. Any thoughts?
3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @jlsacchetta,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

You can review this article If you are receiving an error Invalid Username or Password. For more information on getting started with the PowerSchool Mobile app, you can review this article

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
miriam
Journeyman

Some students in our district are experiencing the same issue. Credentials are valid and being entered correctly. Tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps. Nothing has worked. Thanks for putting this question/issue out there.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @miriam 

If the below troubleshooting steps did not help, we will have to take a closer look at the setup. Since the community is a public forum, we recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts within the district who should be able to create a case on your behalf with the support team and they should be able to look into the issue and provide you the resolution via the case.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator