How do you pay fees on the power school app

joriepaige

How do you pay fees on the power school app

4 Replies
joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @joriepaige!

Thank you for your question. At this time the PowerSchool Mobile app allows users to receive real-time push notifications with updates about grades, scores, attendance, assignments, teacher comments, daily bulletins, schedules, and fee transactions. It also allows users to access all of your children in one portal, view grades, assignments, attendance, GPA, and announcements from schools. 

While the mobile app currently allows you to view transactions, there is currently not a portal to enact transactions through the app. For any charges sen from the school district, you will want to still use the web portal that you would typically pay that fee through. That said, I will be happy to forward your feedback to our product team as a feature request for the future!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
tangelino320

Great question! I arrived today during 9th grade orientation to pay for tablet, everyone had left for the day.

My daughter is in the 10th grade. It would be totally awesome to be able to pay this online opposed to going up to the school. Please keep me posted when the APP will allow us to pay. Thank you........ From a mom who doesn't know if she is coming or going. 🙂 

ITS1
Apprentice

It would be a nice feature

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ITS1 

We have an existing feature request on the PowerSchool Ideas portal to allow users to make payments via the PowerSchool Mobile app.  You can vote on it to show your support.

Navigate to Ideas Portal by clicking the link here.  In the search box on the top right search for SIS-I-5978 and click on the vote button and it should turn green.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!