Access Denied/Login Error

itsapate

Access Denied/Login Error

Hi, I've been trying to log in to my account for over a month now.  Everyday.  At least once a day.  Every time I try to do this I receive an error message and to contact support if the problem persists.  I have been unable to reach support, as I have checked all the support pages and FAQ pages.  Looking for help, or if someone has already encountered this issue and has already found a solution!  Please let me know!  This is my senior year of high school and I really need to see and edit my schedule!

2 Replies
Sandra_Rogers
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

In all likelihood, your district has turned off access for students.  This is a common practice over the summer while schedules are being developed.  You should check with your school or call the helpline at your district if there is one available.

Hope this helps and congratulations on making it to your senior year.  

Sandra Rogers

Sandra Rogers
PowerSchool SIS User since 2009
Lexington County School District One
Lexington, South Carolina USA

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @itsapate 

To help you further would you please confirm if the issue is limited to the mobile app or are you facing the same issue when accessing the student portal using a web browser?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!