Import Health Office Visits

Highlighted
Journeyman

Import Health Office Visits

We switched to PowerSchool SIS and our Health: Office Visits records did not transfer. Neither did the immunization records. I was able to Import Immunization records but not Health: Office Visits records.

I can export from Health: Office Visits using Data Export Manager but I cannot find the category Health: Office Visits in the Data Import Manager or Quick Import.

How do you import Health: Office Visit records?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Import Health Office Visits

Hi @edjaegergower,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance!

Currently, the feature for importing Health Office Visits is not available within PowerSchool SIS.  However, we have an enhancement request on the same that is currently in development and scheduled for the next release

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

WOW, Same here.

How did import immunization data?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DDAsmith,

If you are trying to import student immunization data into the Health Management area of PowerSchool, the Quick Import function can be used.  The requirements for importing immunization data differ from the requirements for importing other types of data.

This article should provide you an overview of How To - Immunization Records

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!