viewing a grade causes sign-out

AydenWhite
Hobbyist

viewing a grade causes sign-out

I only put this on mobile because it was for the student information folder

I have seen that districts in NC have been having an issue with when you view a grade for a specific class it will log you out and send you back to the login page. I know this because I have had this happen and heard from other kids. We currently use NCEDCloud to sign in to PowerSchool and Schoolnet.

Support experts, please dm me so I can show what happens privately  

4 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AydenWhite,

I am happy to assist you, can you please confirm if the issue is faced by teachers while accessing the Gradebook or Students when accessing the Student Portal/PowerSchool Mobile app?

It would be greatly appreciated if you can help me with the name of the PowerSchool Product, such as PowerSchool SIS, PowerSchool Unified Classroom, PowerSchool Learning, etc.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
AydenWhite
Hobbyist

This happens on the student portal

Happens on PowerSchool SIS

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

There can be multiple reasons that would cause the Student Portal page to reload to the login page mid-use, including but not limited to parameters set on the PowerSchool SIS Admin side.  Since every PowerSchool SIS setup is unique, we will have to take a look at how your school or district's PowerSchool SIS instance is set up to determine the cause of the issue.

We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts in your district to report this issue, if necessary, they should be able to create a case on your behalf and work with the PowerSchool SIS support team to address it.  Generally, the Designated Support Contacts in your school or district are also your PowerSchool SIS admins.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
AydenWhite
Hobbyist

Should I share what happens privately?