powerschool app

Journeyman

powerschool app

Im trying to log in on the mobile app and it keeps telling me incorrect username or password. when i click on the Forgot password link (on the mobile app)  it does nothing.  i have contacted the school and they have no idea why it is doing this. I made sure i have the correct mobile app downloaded and it is the correct one. Please help

6 Replies
Highlighted
Recruit

Re: powerschool app

Me too! So frustrating.
Highlighted

This is happening to me as well.  I was told by the school that it may not be active until classes begin.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

it is up and running. i had forgot my password and user name since i hadnt used it in so long. i had to go the the actual schools powerschool "home base" (ie. polk.powerschool.com) then recovery my username from there. then i had to reset my password. but yes it is up and running. My sons math teacher actually just posted his first grade of the year:) 100. if i can help in any way let me know ill be more than happy

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

With the PowerSchool Mobile app being linked to the PowerSchool parent web portal, you will want to request to reset your password within the parent web portal.  This article should walk through the steps of resetting your password within the parent web portal.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com
Highlighted

Same problem

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The credentials to your Mobile app account is connected to the parent web portal.  Due to this, you will want to reset your password through the PowerSchool parent web portal instead of the PowerSchool Mobile app.  This article should walk through the steps of resetting your password within the parent web portal.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com