mobile app and samsung s8

Highlighted
Recruit

mobile app and samsung s8

My powerschool app was working fine up until a week ago. It signed me out and when I went to log back in it gives me the login page for unified classroom instead of the usual parent login. I am using a samsung S8. I can access PS fine from the computer. No one seems to have an answer for this issue (I did contact my school admin.)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: mobile app and samsung s8

Hi! @mieshie1 

If the mobile app redirects to the Unified Classroom login page, I recommend reaching out to the school district to report this issue.  The school should be able to create a case with PowerSchool support and our support team should be able to troubleshoot and assist further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mieshie1 

If the mobile app redirects to the Unified Classroom login page, I recommend reaching out to the school district to report this issue.  The school should be able to create a case with PowerSchool support and our support team should be able to troubleshoot and assist further.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Recruit

Spoiler

I have reached out to our school administrators. They are as perplexed by this as I am. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, made sure I downloaded the parent one and not the teacher one, tried putting in my unified classroom credentials (I am a teacher and a parent, but have never logged into unified classroom from my phone), clearing the cache, disabling my google account.... Still brings me to unified classroom. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mieshie1 

If parents are redirected to the login page for the Unified Classroom, I recommend reaching out to the school district who should be able to uncheck the Unified Classroom SSO and submit the mobile registration page, then check the Unified Classroom SSO box again. 

For further assistance, the school district can connect with the PowerSchool support team who would be happy to assist.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator