Why does it say email and log in info is not vaild when i try and login in for my sons school online

Highlighted

Why does it say email and log in info is not vaild when i try and login in for my sons school online

It tells me to call school district and no one answer anyone know how to get a hold of anyone from school 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Why does it say email and log in info is not vaild when i try and login in for my sons school on

Hi Myshelle,

If you are trying to access the PowerSchool Parent Portal to view your student's information and receiving an error message, it is likely that the credentials you are entering are invalid or that the school district has temporarily disabled Parent Portal access district-wide.

The Parent Portal is controlled and maintained by the school district.  Only the district can provide further information on Parent Portal access and your account credentials.  The school may be functioning with limited staff at this time which is why they are unreachable.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!