Why do you have to reset your password EVERY time you login?

Highlighted
Padawan

Re: Why do you have to reset your password EVERY time you login?

same here - and when parents ask to school or district they say contact power school.   We're all stuck in a loop 

Senior

Hi @normb4@mikeburt

Thank you for bringing this to our notice and I'm sorry the parents in your district have to reset their password every time they try to login to the portal. 

I have escalated your details to the PowerSchool Mobile support team who should be reaching out to you to gather more details regarding your district's set up and further assist you with this.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Rookie

We are having an issue where passwords won't stick once they are reset by an Admin and changed by user as prompted following all password requirements.  It will get the user in once and once logged out, will need password reset again to get into the system both on a PC and using mobile app.  I hope you don't mind my comment on this thread as it could be related...

Highlighted
Padawan

there is definitely an issue with passwords retention -  and I have yet to see Power School responding/acknowledging that the issue is on their end and that there is any steps to resolving it.