View childs grades?

Highlighted

View childs grades?

How do i view my childs grades? I’m so confused. The school told me to go into this site, however I’m having trouble maneuvering. I don’t see any “grades” tab?

6 Replies
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: View childs grades?

@Tfox42 

This is not the URL you will use to view your child's grades.

If you would like to view grades on a mobile device, downlaod the PowerSchool app from Google or Apple. You will need your district code and an access key to link yourself to your student. You will need to contact your district for that--no one on this site can help with that information.

Your district likely has a Parent Portal accessible on the web as well. That URL is typically

https://[Your District's PowerSchool URL]/public/home.html

Hi!! I'm only here to contact my sons teachers... Any help on how I can do that? :) 

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @Hitchcock1 

I would suggest emailing/calling them directly.

PowerSchool Champion

with the app you can also use the SEARCH for my school or district you may find it there that is how I direct parents of students in my district to do it.. 

ps2.png

Highlighted
Rookie

How can I get a copy of my child report card

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BegayShavo84,

The feature to download a student's report card via the PowerSchool Mobile app is configured by the specific school district.  There might be a possibility that the option is not enabled in the mobile settings for your school.  I have provided the link to a thread that discussed accessing report cards on the PowerSchool Mobile app in great detail.

Report card

Report cards can be accessed by logging into your school's Parent Portal account using a web browser.  It can be saved on your device by using the Print option on your web browser and select the option to Save as a PDF.

I hope this helps answer your query, please feel free to reach out on the community if you have more questions.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!