Verification email sends, but link does not work

thatone
Padawan

Verification email sends, but link does not work

So I tried setting up an account for DDSB parent portal, and I entered all the necessary information. Now the email sent, but upon clicking the link, it just took me to this page: https://ddsbps.ddsbschools.ca/public/. I tried entering the username and password, but it just gave me this message: "PowerSchool account email has not been verified. Click here to resend a new account verification email." If I click the button, it sends me another email with a link that does not verify my account. I have tried sending the email 5+ times and tried refreshing the page multiple times, but my account is not verified and the link still only takes me to that same page. Any help with this? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SowmyaN
Expert

Re: Verification email sends, but link does not work

Hi @thatone 

I recommend you to please contact the school district admin for further assistance with this issue. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Re: Verification email sends, but link does not work

Hi @thatone 

I recommend you to please contact the school district admin for further assistance with this issue. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post