Update 21.11.3 crashes

Naloomi

Update 21.11.3 crashes

4 Replies
Naloomi

Sorry, I can't edit my original post. 

21.11.3 > just updated on my sons iPhone 6, running iOS 12.5.5, crashes immediately upon launch.

Troubleshooting done:

Delete & Reinstall > no change

Delete, Reboote, & Reinstall > no change

Reboot, Delete, Reinstall > no change

Reboot, Delete, Reboot, Reinstall > no change. 

Assistance would be most welcome. Thank you. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Naloomi

You can try upgrading to the latest iOS supported for iPhone 6 and see if this helps resolve your issue.

In case you still continue facing any issues, we recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Mobile Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look and assist you further to debug the issue.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
richboehne
Recruit

iOS 12.5.5 is the latest update for iPhone 6.  I have the same issue.  The App Store says that this version of iOS is supported for your app.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @richboehne

This is a common issue many are facing recently. If upgrading to the latest iOS supported does not solve the issue, we recommend informing your district directly so that they can work with the PowerSchool Mobile Support Team through a case and have them take a closer look and assist you further to debug the issue.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!