Students with different district codes using APP

Highlighted

Students with different district codes using APP

I have 2 children in different district codes. I have made an account with same email, and log in information for both. But is there a way to store both on the APP? I don't use a computer very often and want to be able to have both kids information handy. 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Students with different district codes using APP

Hi @morford_tricia,

Thank you for participating in our PowerSchool Community! 

One of our community members recently posted a similar concern. I highly recommend going through the link provided below to understand the process better:  

Students in different districts

Do let us know if you have any further queries.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted

There really should be a way to have both on 1 app, even if in different district codes.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @justbrian

Thank you for posting on our PowerSchool Community!

Each district has a secure data site that cannot be merged with other districts. And for this reason, we advise having two separate e-mail IDs usually as an additional layer of security to ensure the student's information is safe but I do understand your concern and will submit a feature request to the PowerSchool Mobile Team to add a feature so that both the students from different districts can be stored on the app. 

Do feel free to get back to us if you have any further queries. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!