Returning Student Access

Highlighted
dbrunner

Returning Student Access

I am attempting to register/sign in as a returning student and it won't let me in....saying my email/password is incorrect. I even requested to redo my password and put that one in, and it still won't let me in.. Help! What do i need to do?

9 Replies
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: Returning Student Access

Hi!

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

With the error that you are seeing, I recommend reaching out to your school's technical support team. If you can bring your mobile device that is showing the error message, that would also be helpful. Your school's technical support team should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the login issue that you are seeing.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
dbrandt
Novice

I am having the same issue and I have contacted our schools tech team.  The tech team informed me to contact the customer support here due to they are unable to assist.  I also teach for the district.  I am using my district email.  

I have tried to call and have been on hold for over 36 minutes with no answer except to please hold.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dbrandt

Thank you for your post in our Community! It looks like you were able to connect with our support team on this. We have also created a resource to help with other registration questions you may have. We hope you'll find this helpful:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

If we can continue to help, please let us know. 

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
22daylyn
Hobbyist

I’m trying to register my son for school and I’m having a terrible time trying to get access. I’ve called the old school and they haven’t figured out how to reset passwords. I went to his new school and the directions they gave me are not working. I called info snap but they cannot reset the password. Yet I must register my son online because you can’t do a paper registration at the school. So what am I supposed to do now??? I’m exhausted and all my attempts to get my son register my son have been completely unsuccessful.

Anncarne
Journeyman

seriously?? there are lots of parents having the same stupid problems - is ANYONE GETTING AN ANSWER on how to register the child when the system says that you have to use a certain email address and THEN says that email address is not associated with any account?????

I have been on hold TWICE For over an hour each time and never spoke to a soul.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anncarne

Thank you for your post in our Community! It sounds like you are trying to connect with our support team.  We have started a support request on your behalf. You can also see an option to start a request under Contact Support > PowerSchool Registration. We have also created a resource to help with the most common questions we are seeing:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We hope this is helpful. Our team will reach out to you via email. Please be on the lookout for that communication.

JbidK
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @22daylyn

Thank you for sharing this post in our Community! We'll go ahead and reach out to our support team on your behalf. They will reach out via email to work with you on this. You also can see this option under Contact Support > PowerSchool Registration. We have additional information for you here to help as well:

Please let us know if we can continue to help!

JbidK
Sandra35
Padawan

I am in the same boat it is driving me insane so frustrating.
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hello @Sandra35!

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry to hear you are feeling frustrated with your registration process. I have submitted a case to our support team on your behalf. They will reach out via email to work with you on this. You also can see this option under Contact Support > PowerSchool Registration. We have additional information for you here to help as well:

Please let us know if we can continue to help!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!