Registered for App?

Highlighted
hooridun
Trainee

Registered for App?

Where is the appropriate area to register for the mobile app? All I can see is CURRENT username and password. I do not see anywhere to create an account. I have tried the forgot username and password and that did not work. Yes I checked my junk mail.

6 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Registered for App?

You first need to create an account with your school. Generally if a school has opened the parent portal, they mail and/or email access ID information with an explanation on how to create an account. This must be done on the parent web portal BEFORE you can use the user name and password for the PowerSchool Mobile App.

hooridun
Trainee

Thank you. I have received the email and entered the proper district code, etc. I followed the tutorial that was sent out. My issue is, the "Create Account" tab is missing. See the attached pics.Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

It looks like the customized the login screen. I would recommend contacting the school and/or district directly. 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response! @DanM3 

Dan is correct.  The option to create a new account in the parent portal is set by the school district.  If you are unable to view the option, I recommend reaching out to the school to request the username and password that was created by the school for your parent portal account.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
hooridun
Trainee

Thank you for the quick replies. I spoke with the school and they stated this is the first year they are not having parents create their own accounts. The school needs to be contacted and they have to sign you up over the phone (She didnt know why it changed this year). Hope this helps others that are also new.
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for updating the post with your findings to allow other users with a similar question!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!