Receiving push notifications but all information from last year

Highlighted
ccgoforth
Recruit

Receiving push notifications but all information from last year

My mobil power school app has not updated any information since last year, but I am receiving push notifications for my son's new classes. How do I get the app to refresh with current data?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Receiving push notifications but all information from last year

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

If you are seeing information from the 2018-2019 school year on your PowerSchool Mobile app, this may be due to a sync error.  This article should walk through troubleshooting steps to restore the sync on the PowerSchool Mobile app.

If you continue to see information regarding the 2018-2019 school year after walking through the troubleshooting steps listed in the knowledge base article, I recommend reaching out to the school to confirm the PowerSchool Mobile app has been enabled and updated at the school level.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

If you are seeing information from the 2018-2019 school year on your PowerSchool Mobile app, this may be due to a sync error.  This article should walk through troubleshooting steps to restore the sync on the PowerSchool Mobile app.

If you continue to see information regarding the 2018-2019 school year after walking through the troubleshooting steps listed in the knowledge base article, I recommend reaching out to the school to confirm the PowerSchool Mobile app has been enabled and updated at the school level.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ccgoforth
Recruit

Thanks a ton! This worked!!!

Community Moderator

That's Great!

I'm glad we were able to assist you updating the sync on your PowerSchool Mobile app!

Jamie H.