RCSD REPORT CARDS

Highlighted

RCSD REPORT CARDS

I'm having trouble trying to find out where to look for the report cards at?
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: RCSD REPORT CARDS

Hi @chasitymichele,

We will be happy to look into the process of accessing report cards with you.  Would you please provide whether you are attempting to view your child’s report card provided by the school or are you a teacher trying to complete the report cards to be sent to students?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Attempting to review child’s report card
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @amandaford,

The student's report card/grade card should be accessible through the dashboard of the PowerSchool Mobile app.

The article "What is the PowerSchool Mobile App and how do I download it?" should walk you through the process of how to set up a parent account on the PowerSchool Mobile app to view grades.

Also, we have another thread with a similar question from a user where the process has been discussed in detail.  Please click here to review the thread.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted

I am a parent trying to acess my chils report card, her name is Jalisa Farrior
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @lisapink335,

Student grades are accessible via the dashboard of the PowerSchool Mobile app.  If you are unable to access the report card,  I recommend reviewing this thread that has a detailed response regarding a similar query from a parent.  

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator