Powerschool mobile app

AnthonyZ1
Padawan

Re: Powerschool mobile app

I had a major issue with two parents not being able to sign in ther accounts, and I thought they were typing in their info wrong. Turns out they had iPhones, go figure! THANKS a lot for posting, reading that helped me understand my problem.

karschamroon
Hobbyist

@AnthonyZ1 

The current work-around is to just open Safari or web browser on the iPhone and log in via Unified Classroom. So they have access on their mobile device. 

karschamroon
Hobbyist

@KaylaDixon @AnthonyZ1 @jkrieger 

I just got an email from the PowerSchool Mobile Support team. They have the PowerSchool App update available in the Apple Store now. I downloaded it and I am able to log in now. Just FYI. 

Thanks,

Daniel

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for posting an update in the thread to allow other users to update the app in an attempt to login to the PowerSchool Mobile app to see their child's 2019-2020 school year information! @karschamroon 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Please note, the PowerSchool Mobile app credentials will be different than the Unified Classroom parent portal account credentials.  I recommend reaching out to your child's school to request assistance accessing your credentials to access the PowerSchool Mobile app.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!