PowerSchool Mobile User Guide

LSCroom
Journeyman

PowerSchool Mobile User Guide

Is there a PowerSchool Mobile User Guide that we can publish on our district's website for parents?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SowmyaN
Expert

Re: PowerSchool Mobile User Guide

Hi @LSCroom 

The article, explanation of pages within parent iOS app will walk you through all the sections on the iOS app. I recommend reviewing the article attached.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @LSCroom 

In Community, we have a great knowledge base article for PowerSchool Mobile User Guide. I recommend reviewing the article.

Using the PowerSchool Mobile App

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
LSCroom
Journeyman

Hello @SowmyaN 

Thank you for that information.  Is there anything that tells about each section once they get logged into the app?

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @LSCroom 

The article, explanation of pages within parent iOS app will walk you through all the sections on the iOS app. I recommend reviewing the article attached.

Sowmya Karmel

View solution in original post

LSCroom
Journeyman

Perfect!  Exactly what I needed.

Thank you @SowmyaN 

Leah S.