PowerSchool Mobile - Third Trimester Grades Not Accessible

slpgiles

PowerSchool Mobile - Third Trimester Grades Not Accessible

I have been using PowerSchool Mobile for the last two years.  This year, starting with our third trimester, I am struggling to be able to see my son's grades.  We have a pretty specific situation in that he attends elementary school for the majority of his day, but goes the middle school for math.  His elementary school is on semesters, while the middle school is on Trimesters.  I am able to see all of his grades for his elementary school.  I am able to see Trimester 1 and Trimester 2 for math for the middle school, but now that it is Trimester 3, I can no longer access grades/assignments.  I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, which did not change what I am able to see.  I have tried switching between views (S1, S2, and 21-22) with no change in information shared.  When I am specifically in his math class, I can see across the top T1, S1, T2, S2, and Y1.  Is there a way to get T3 so that the newest information is available to parents?  I am able to login through the website on my laptop to get this information, but the mobile app has always been so much more convenient.  

I have attached a couple of picture of the views I see.  I would love to have added a Trimester 3 if possible. 

Thanks, 

Shannon Giles

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @slpgiles

Thank you for sharing this information. 

The visibility of grades/assignments on your Parent Portal accounts is managed and handled at the school district. I recommend that you try reaching out to the admin at your school district who should be able to work with our support teams to get this issue resolved.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

slpgiles

Thank you so much for the reply. Our tech department is saying it's a mobile issue and they don't deal with the app.  You say it's a district issue.  We're just caught in the middle.  I will continue to check grades on the website rather than the app from now on.  

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @slpgiles

If the district has checked the settings at their end to fine, I would recommend you execute the following steps and check if you are able to access your information:

• Please try double-tapping the home button and closing the app from there. Then, please uninstall the app, turn off your phone for at least 30 seconds, and then reinstall the app

•  Then try forcing the mobile app to re-pull the district information. After logging out of the mobile app, you should see four boxes on the login screen, this is for the district code. Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen.

• On the page that comes up, tap “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page and hit submit. (Note: The URL is your parent portal link.)

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!