PowerSchool Mobile (Not Working)

Highlighted
Journeyman

PowerSchool Mobile (Not Working)

I’m an iPhone user, and for the past few weeks the mobile version of PowerSchool is just not working. It would take several minutes to log in, after logging in.. my GPA, classes, schedule, etc.. would not show up and just hold blank spaces instead.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my phone several times with no succession.
If there’s anyway fix to the issues mentioned above please let me know.
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: PowerSchool Mobile (Not Working)

Hi @Khalilm810,

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the PowerSchool Mobile app.

Once installed, try forcing the mobile app to re-pull the district information.

Make sure you are logged out of the mobile app, you should see four boxes on the login screen, this is for the district code.

Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen.

On the page that comes up tap “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page and hit submit.  The URL is your parent portal link.

If you continue to face difficulty, reach out to the school or district to report the issue, if required they can work with the PowerSchool Mobile support team towards a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I’ve tried the following steps and it’s still showing the same results. Which is that nothing is showing up in dashboard, classes, calendar, and schedule on the mobile app version of iPhone.
After further analysis many of my classmates are also having this same issue.
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Khalilm810 Many or all of your classmates? Is this problem with the iOS app or the Android app?

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School
Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000
Highlighted
Journeyman

@DanM3 Many of my classmates that I’ve contacted have this same issue. I personally have issues with the iOS application. But, I’m certain that this current problem is across both platforms.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Khalilm810,

Thank you for providing us more information.

@DanM3, thank you for jumping in and offering your assistance.

@Khalilm810, we recommend connecting with your school district who should be able to work with the PowerSchool Mobile support team to address the issue and troubleshoot it further.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!