Power School mobile will not show anything

AydenWhite
Hobbyist

Power School mobile will not show anything

I am using a Pixel 3a XL and the mobile app, when I open it up and log in, it shows the categories school bulletin, attendance, assignments, and class overview. But not any detail but the loading circle. Even if I wait 5 minutes it will still not show anything

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Power School mobile will not show anything

Hi! @AydenWhite 

We have a similar thread in the Community related to Android mobile won't load information.  I recommend reviewing the thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AydenWhite
Hobbyist

looked at all the discussion solutions and the other discussion linked to it. Non of the solutions seemed to work.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @AydenWhite 

If none of the troubleshooting steps helped resolve the issue, then our support team will need to review the district's server settings.  I recommend reaching out to your school district and notify them of the issue you are experiencing and the school district administrator should be able to work with the support team.

Also, the PowerSchool software used by the school is our primary product.  The PowerSchool Mobile App is an additional feature we have created which utilizes data from each individual district’s servers.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator