Parents unable to login to Mobile App

Highlighted
Journeyman

Parents unable to login to Mobile App

The district enabled the mobile web app and unchecked the box to disable parent portal/mobile apps a few weeks ago. At that time, they tested and it was working as it should. Today the district PS admin and several parents have indicated they cannot login.

Message: “Account Disabled…This account has been disabled or locked. Please contact your School or District to resolve this issue”. When they input incorrect credentials, the message is: “invalid user name and/or password”.

I don’t recall these settings needing the nightly refresh. Has that changed?

The app is at the most current version; they have uninstalled and re-installed the app, emails are turned on; The Mobile Registration page has the correct Mobile App Server Address and SSL Enabled.

Is there anything I am missing as a RIC Support Staff attempting to assist this district.  Thank you

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Parents unable to login to Mobile App

Hi! @DME3 

To troubleshoot the issue further, we will have to take a closer look at the System settings.  Since the community is a public forum, I recommend creating a case with the PowerSchool support team.  Our team can take a look at the System settings without sharing district-specific information and provide you the resolution via the case.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator