Parent web access

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Parent web access

Since our school a couple weeks ago updated to the current PowerSchool version 19, I have had several parents calling me that they cannot sign in on to their students accounts.  A couple have requested to have password changed but they never receive the email it says it will send.  I also had one parent that could see all 3 children but now only can see 1.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you

Patti Bean

T or C Schools

1 Reply
Highlighted
Senior

Re: Parent web access

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community! 

I understand several parents in your school district are experiencing difficulties accessing their accounts on the PowerSchool mobile app since the lasted PowerSchool update to version 19.

If a parent is attempting to reset his/her password, I recommend having the parent check his or her spam folder. The password reset email may have been filtered into the spam folder. The password reset email may have been filtered into the spam folder.

Can you confirm if the district has enabled the feature to allow parents to reset their password?

Parents should reset their password through the parent web portal and access the PowerSchool mobile app once they have confirmed the credentials are correct within the parent web portal.  I have an article below that will help walk parents through the steps of resetting their password through the parent web portal.

How do I reset my password?  

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any follow up questions. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!