Notifications not working anymore

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Re: Notifications not working anymore

Thank you for letting us know! My son and I have updated the app on both of our phones. Today is the last day of school and all his final grades have already gone into PowerSchool. Hopefully next school year, I will start receiving notifications again.

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Morning @efitterman!

That sounds great! We would love to hear after the school year starts back for you if those notifications come through. If you would be willing, we would love to hear from you if you would like to post an update in this thread at that time.

Thank you again for all of your contribution to this topic; promoting discussion and sharing ideas and experiences helps to grow the Community, and helps users get the most out of PowerSchool!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

To fix the notifications not working on your iPhone, you can try the following methods.

1. Check the network connectivity.

2. Disable Do Not Disturb button.

3. Turn on Notifications switch.

4. Restart your iPhone.

5. Hard reset your device. (Data loss)

6. Use iOS system repair tools. If this problem is caused by iOS glitches, then you have to use professional iOS System Recovery programs such as TunesKit iOS System Recovery. (No data loss)