Notifications not working anymore

SAH0622

Notifications not working anymore

Hi,

I'm using the PowerSchool Mobile App (Version 2.1.5 - 1081 b) on my iPhone (iOS 11.3.1). I have a couple of questions...

1. I can't get the term to change to the current one. My son's school is on the Trimester system and I can't get it to flip from last Trimester to the current one in the Dashboard.
    1. How do I get it to reflect the current term and all its info such as G.P.A.?
      1. Someone mentioned that this might be something the School or the School Dist. has to do on their end. Is this true?
  2. Notifications have stopped popping up for grade postings. This stopped after the latest update came through I believe. 
    1. How can I turn them back on?
21 Replies
efitterman
Hobbyist

Thank you for letting us know! My son and I have updated the app on both of our phones. Today is the last day of school and all his final grades have already gone into PowerSchool. Hopefully next school year, I will start receiving notifications again.

joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Morning @efitterman!

That sounds great! We would love to hear after the school year starts back for you if those notifications come through. If you would be willing, we would love to hear from you if you would like to post an update in this thread at that time.

Thank you again for all of your contribution to this topic; promoting discussion and sharing ideas and experiences helps to grow the Community, and helps users get the most out of PowerSchool!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!