Nothing showing up in dashboard, classes, calendar, and schedule on the app in my android

Highlighted
Recruit

Nothing showing up in dashboard, classes, calendar, and schedule on the app in my android

Im a student and this issues only came up this year, when i log in nothing shows up, only loading sings, i have waited and nothing comes, i tried it with wifi and data and nothing shows up, but when my friend tried logging with my account on his apple device it did show up, can someone help my fix this?
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Nothing showing up in dashboard, classes, calendar, and schedule on the app in my android

Hi! @JorgeASE 

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance!

If you are unable to access any information on the mobile app, I recommend clearing the cache.  Some apps on Android Operating Systems have experienced this problem and had it resolved by following the steps listed below:

1. Log out of PowerSchool mobile and go to your Settings.
2. Under Settings, open the Application Manager and select PowerSchool.
3. Tap on the buttons Clear Data and Clear Cache.
4. Launch the PowerSchool app and enter in your credentials one more time.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Re: Nothing showing up in dashboard, classes, calendar, and schedule on the app in my android

Mobile app is doing the same thing for me.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Jwilson101380,

Please try clearing the cache and data of the app as suggested by Muskan.  You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  If none of the above work please reach out to your school or district to report the issue, if necessary the school or district can work with PowerSchool Support to find the cause and work towards a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

I did all of that it didn't work
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Jwilson101380 

We have a similar thread in the Community related to Android mobile won't load information.  I recommend reviewing the thread by clicking here.  If the issue still persists after following the steps, I recommend contacting your school district directly to inform them of the issue and they can work with PowerSchool Support for further assistance.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator