Mobile app sporadiic invalid login issues

jln1028

Mobile app sporadiic invalid login issues

I have been using the mobile app in my school's district for several years. As of late there have been sporadic issues where I reveive invalid login/password. I have no problem getting on the website so I know the login and password is correct. I''m trying to access from an iPhone 11 with IOS 13.1.3.

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Re: Mobile app sporadiic invalid login issues

Hi @jln1028

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community! 

This message usually appears when the entered credentials are incorrect. The app, unlike the web portal, is case sensitive. I suggest reviewing the entered credentials to ensure the username and password are right. 

If you are still unable to login to the mobile app, I recommend double-tapping the home button and closing the app from there. Then, please uninstall the app, turn off your phone for at least 30 seconds, and then reinstall the app.

Then try forcing the mobile app to re-pull the district information. After logging out of the mobile app, you should see four boxes on the login screen, this is for the district code. Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen. On the page that comes up tap “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page and hit submit.

Note: The URL (server address) is the same as your parent portal link.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any follow-up questions.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jln1028

That's not the case. I know for a fact I am entering the correct userid and password. It worked at 7am this morning and now is not working. 

When I log out I do not see the same screen as you are discussing. I've also already tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I am using eSchoolPus Family Version 1.2.2

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@jln1028 

Thank you for providing the information about the product you are trying to access!

I apologize for the delay. There could be a few reasons that would be causing you difficulties to log in to the school plus Mobile App. The issue could be caused by a recent IOS update or an account-related issueYour account and device will need to be reviewed to further troubleshoot. I recommend reaching out to your school's IT department to look into any issues you have when trying to login to the eSchoolPlus Mobile App.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jln1028

I doubt it has anything to do with the school or IOS since it sporadically works and does not work. It works today, didnt work for portions of yesterday. I believe you host your services within AWS. Have you looked into anything on that end? 

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This issue could be caused by a few reasons.  To further troubleshoot, we will need access to your account.  To protect your privacy, we strongly recommend you reach out to the school's IT department to look into your account and the IOS version.  If needed, the school district can reach out to PowerSchool Support for further troubleshooting.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!