Mobil ap

Highlighted
annie11779
Rookie

Mobil ap

I have reset my password and still can not sign in to the mobil ap and all the other mothers with kids that go to school this is what we use for grades and schedules and teachers emails nobody I know can sign in the mobil ap... Is there an updated version
10 Replies
MDeFore
Practitioner

Re: Mobil ap

We just ran into this the past couple weeks, the newest ios update doesn't like the PS mobile app.

MDeFore
Practitioner

Can log right in using a iphone that hasn't been recently updated. 

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

No problems here logging into the iOS PowerSchool App (for parents and students.) We are on the latest version of PowerSchool, the app and iOS. In fact, the beta version of iPad OS also works just fine.

Community Support Expert ElstonS
Community Support Expert

Hi @annie11779

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community. 

Could you please give us more information on what you experience when you try to log in to the PowerSchool app or try to reset your password? 

The school district can enable/disable the mobile app and parent portal capability sometimes, so I recommend reaching out to the school district as well just to ensure that the mobile app view is enabled within the school district for parents. 

Do let us know if you have any other queries. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

annie11779
Rookie

When I sign in to the mobil app it gives me a message that says username and or password is incorrect but I use the same username and password and can get in on the computer
Community Support Expert

Hi @annie11779

Thank you for your response on the PowerSchool community!

While the username field on the PowerSchool website isn't case-sensitive, the PowerSchool app/Parent portal's username field is case sensitive. So, I'd recommend checking your login credentials to make sure you are entering the right one. 

If the same issue still persists, I've linked you to an article that will help you reset your password: 

Steps to reset password

Please let us know if you have any further queries. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

annie11779
Rookie

Yes I have done everything I have checked and made sure I am putting in the right username and password it is not working I have called the school district and reset that way
Community Support Expert

Hi @annie11779

Thank you for posting this information on our PowerSchool community!

If you are continuing to face this issue, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Mobile Support Team by sending an email to mobile.support@powerschool.com

Please let us know if you have any further queries. 

Elston S.

annie11779
Rookie

I actually called them in monday and the guy said there is nothing he can do to help me and that he could only speak to someone at the board of education