Issues Accessing Students' Accounts

gcastro84

Issues Accessing Students' Accounts

We received noticed that PowerSchool would be conducting maintenance over the past couple of days.  However, I am having issues logging in and accessing students' accounts.  Prior to the the updates, all was working well.  I am wondering if updates are still being conducting or how I am able to rectify this problem.

Thank you, 

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gcastro84,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this in PowerSchool Community!

Were you seeing issues when logging into PowerSchool SIS?  If yes, we had a Hosting Interruption that delayed the performance of PowerSchool SIS.  Our hosting team is aware of this and at this time, we have completed the configuration updates and are seeing performance improvements.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your patience while we continue to work towards a resolution. 

We also recommend making sure that you have subscribed to the Status Page by selecting Subscribe To Updates at the top right of the page as this link will be updated when products are experiencing any difficulties.  The status page has been provided as a dedicated resource for PowerSchool users to find any updates on major issues and outages.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!