IUA forms

Rkelley5

IUA forms

I filled out forms required by the school not just once but twice.  Each time is says an unexpected error has occurred.  I am hoping it can be remedied.  Thank you for any help. 

1 Reply
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: IUA forms

Good Morning @Rkelley5!

Thank you for your post in the Community! I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty submitting your registration forms. If you are experiencing an issue with submitting your Registration forms, you will want to reach out to your child's school to troubleshoot and verify if they have received your registration forms. If you have any screenshots of the error you experienced when you submitted the forms, that will greatly assist the school's IT department with troubleshooting any issues the district may be having with the link. The Community has also released the following Registration KnowledgeBase article containing a list of FAQs has been created to better direct school-related as well as support-related issues: 

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We hope this information is beneficial, and we encourage your feedback if we can better address any further questions!

Best,

JoshK 

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!