IOS app not working.

Highlighted
Padawan

IOS app not working.

The app stopped updating for me so I decided to delete and reinstall it to fix these issues about 2 weeks ago. When I reinstalled the app it no longer allows me to log in, i enter the district code followed by my login info but it gets stuck loading. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: IOS app not working.

Hi! @20bleddon 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

Recently, we have received reports about issues with accessing PowerSchool Mobile.  Users are getting the following errors/messages "SSL error Unsecured Connection" or "Unable to connect to the server for one of the following reasons: PowerSchool is unavailable, mobile service is not enabled, or the server address you entered is incorrect."

Based on our review/investigation, we recommend reaching out to the school district who should be able to review their current SSL and TLS settings by entering their PowerSchool server URL hostname.  

The school district’s administrators can contact support directly if further assistance is needed to make changes.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

Re: IOS app not working.

You may try to do forgot your creditentials details then try to having login access. did you try yet? hope you are using the same email as you used on that time to do signup.    myestub                    

Regards               my coles

Michael barker