Email Problem & Login

Highlighted
fvera27
Novice

Email Problem & Login

I started to update my students account and saved it to continue later but when I went back to finish I could not log in. I may have typed the email wrong. How do I login and change it?

1 Reply
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Re: Email Problem & Login

Hello @fvera27

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

You will need to contact your district's technical support team for assitance with the error that you are receiving. It is recommended that you show them your mobile device that is receiving the error message. They should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the login issue that you are seeing.

We have also created a resource to help with other registration questions you may have. We hope you'll find this helpful:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@fvera27 wrote:

I started to update my students account and saved it to continue later but when I went back to finish I could not log in. I may have typed the email wrong. How do I login and change it?