App crashes

Justoy

App crashes

I recently updated my iPhone and now when I try to login in the app crashes. When I input the district code, the app just crashes.
4 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Justoy,

Good Day! Thank you for posting in the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience.

Have you tried to uninstall and then re-install the app? Also, you can try to enter the server address instead of the district code and see if it helps. If this does not help you then we recommend reaching out to the administrators in your school district who should be able to assist you further with this or can connect with the PowerSchool Support team to troubleshoot this issue further.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Justoy

Hello Paritosh,

Yes, I’ve tried all of the above. I think the software is just not compatible with iOS 16.1. It works fine on iOS 16.0.2.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cenkguler, @Justoy

This is an ongoing issue with the iOS mobile app and our development team is working to fix the bug. We recommend that you report this issue to your district. Our PowerSchool Support team will need to review their server information and update them when the fix is available.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

cenkguler

I’m having the same issue. iOS 16.1 causing app the crash. I did delete the app and reinstalled it but still crashing. I did a simple search and looks like many having this issue. Can you please update the app?
Thanks