Student Emails Field

jreyes1
Padawan

Student Emails Field

I need to generate a report with Student emails, what is the field code for Student email?

1 Solution
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jreyes1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community.

You can export the Student Email from Data Export Manager by Navigating through Start Page > System Administrator > Page and Data Management > Data Export Manager and then you can select the Category as PowerSchool Data Sets and Export from the field Student Email.

Then you would want to create a Custom Email Field with that and put the student's email in this field on a custom page and on the student email page. Then you might be able to export this custom field through Quick Exports, able to add to Object Reports, etc. 

Please let me know if this helps.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jreyes1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community.

You can export the Student Email from Data Export Manager by Navigating through Start Page > System Administrator > Page and Data Management > Data Export Manager and then you can select the Category as PowerSchool Data Sets and Export from the field Student Email.

Then you would want to create a Custom Email Field with that and put the student's email in this field on a custom page and on the student email page. Then you might be able to export this custom field through Quick Exports, able to add to Object Reports, etc. 

Please let me know if this helps.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.