Stored Grades

Lestill
Padawan

Stored Grades

Is there a way to reverse stored grades? We have 9 weeks semesters so I was needed information on transcripts for the last 9 weeks to be stored, but it pulled in grades on the transcript from classes going on currently in the last 9 weeks that are not complete. 

4 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Lestill,

Thank you for reaching out to us in PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, would you please let us know the name of the product that you are seeing this with?  Is this PowerSchool SIS?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
agreaney
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

You would have to delete them from the Stored Grades table through DDE/DDA.

Andrea Greaney
Diocese of Evansville, Indiana

Mentors_badge
kaitlynprochak
Apprentice

Can anyone offer instructions on how to remove stored grades through DDE/DDA. I have year-long classes that stored that are showing up on the transcript. I need them removed because they are still WIP. 

agreaney
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Search in the stored grades table by store code and term ID (if you want all of them for the entire district or school), then change to DDA to access modifiy records and delete.  Make sure to view the records in the selection to make sure they are the grades you want to delete.

To avoid this, when you permanently store grades, in the classes by term length, choose do not store for the term length 2021-2022.

Andrea Greaney
Diocese of Evansville, Indiana

Mentors_badge