PowerSchool Learning Student Files Folder

johnhylkema
Hobbyist

PowerSchool Learning Student Files Folder

We use PSL with Google integration.  For me as a teacher, when students "hand In" work, it gets progamatically organized in my Drive in a folder called 'PowerSchool Learning Student Files'.  I assumed the same was happening for all teachers.  

I was helping another teacher today locate some files submitted by a student.  She does not have that folder in her Drive.   Could she have deleted it?  What does she have to do to get that folder, or what do I do as administator to have the folder created?

2 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @johnhylkema,

I apologize for the delay in response.

There are a few common reasons when a teacher is unable to view the Student Files Folder in the drive. Please check whether the teacher is using her school's email address when signing into Google Drive. If she is using her personal email address, I recommend logging in with her school's email address. If she is using her school's email address and still if she is unable to view the Student Files Folder, then I recommend reaching out to support to review the difficulties you are facing and to gather the necessary information to assist in working towards a solution.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
johnhylkema
Hobbyist

Thanks Sowmya.  After some investigation, the teacher found that she had deleted the folder back in September.