PowerSchool Learning Incident- April 22, 2019

PS_AM1
Veteran

PowerSchool Learning Incident- April 22, 2019

We are aware that some customers using PowerSchool Learning may currently be experiencing a service interruption. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we are working diligently to restore full system functionality. For more updates on the status, please subscribe to our Status Page at Status.powerschool.com We will provide updates as they become available.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
2 Replies
rguzman
Recruit

I have a teacher reporting issues like yesterday, she clicks on a file and it does not load up. Are you guys experiencing issues again?

thanks,

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @rguzman,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  The issue from yesterday seems to be have been resolved.  I would like to look into this further with you.  I understand a teacher is still experiencing issues with loading a file.  Is the teacher experiencing this with new files uploaded or just this one?  Do you know the day and time the file was originally uploaded?  Where is the teacher attempting to load the file in Learning?  Also, I recommend the teacher clearing her cache and attempt to load the file again.  Any information you can provide will be helpful.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!