I'd like to know how do I search for a list of students who left within a range of date. For example I'd like to find for a list of students who left between Aug 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010.
Ok, you can pull this information a bunch of ways, but here are 2:
1. Through DDE::: Start Page > System Administrator > Direct Database Export (DDE)
2. In DDE while searching the Students Table enter the following:
3. Now if you don't want to include Graduated students you'll also have to enter ExitCode # L
4. Make sure you click the button that says: Search All ##### Records in This Table
5. This will find those students and then you can click the Export Records link and export the fields you need.
Another way you can do it is in the main Search box on the homepage:
1. On the Home screen enter the following into the search box: /exitdate>=8/1/2009;exitdate<=7/31/2010;exitcode#L
2. This will pull those students and you can run a 'Quick Export' or 'List Students' to get the info you need.
District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.