Can I Hide Answers in Attempts Recap

Jodelgado
Recruit

Can I Hide Answers in Attempts Recap

Howdy,

I want to create practice assessments for students and give them multiple attempts to try and get the correct answers. However, after the first attempt they can click on "Attempt 1" and they are given the feedback on each question including the correct answer. So on their second attempt they no longer have to try.

Is there a way to make it so students do not receive feedback after an attempt other than a grade and the ones they got incorrect?

It defeats the purpose of giving them mulitple attempts if they get the answers after 1 attempt.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Solution
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

The students should not be able to view the feedback of an attempt until the assignment is closed.  Once the assignment is closed, the students can review feedback.

Kudos Encourage Participation!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

The students should not be able to view the feedback of an attempt until the assignment is closed.  Once the assignment is closed, the students can review feedback.

Jodelgado
Recruit

Howdy again,

Thank you for the response. It helped me to explore the matter some more and realized that the feedback is because I have it on practice mode. So the students get instant feedback. I have now learned that I can set it to exam mode and give students multiple attempts and it will not show them the feedback until after the period is over.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for providing your resolution in the thread to allow other PowerSchool Learning and Unified Classroom users with a similar question find a resolution!