Bug as of 5/9/2022

dauwerda

Bug as of 5/9/2022

I'm trying to access an assignment that I assigned to grade and when I attempt to open one of my student submissions, I get a screen that contains their name and header info, but I cannot see the assignment.  I also am getting complaints from students that they cannot turn in assignments at this time.  I am just a basic user, but have been using Schoology for 7 years.  Can anyone direct me somewhere for help? Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 8.18.36 AM.png

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dauwerda,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community.

Looks like you are using the Google Drive Assignment. Please make sure that you are connected properly to your google account by re-testing your connection, or have you tried to clear your browsing data (cache and cookies) or tried replicating this issue on a different browser. I recommend reviewing this great article on troubleshooting issues with the Google Drive Assignments.

Additionally, are all of your students facing this issue or a particular set of students. You might want to share this article with your students to make sure that they are following the correct instructions to submit their Google Drive assignments. 

Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

Please consider giving a Kudo to this article if this helps you.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator