Attendance Report

scoulte1
Padawan

Attendance Report

I am trying to pull daily attendance data for year to date on every student in the school district showing the date and an attendance code for present/absent. Can someone help me figure this out? 

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @scoulte1,

the Daily Attendance Count ^(daily.att.count) Data Access Tag in a quick export or an object report. This will give you the numbers per code you are looking for.

ex.

^(daily.att.count;;abs;08/01/2014;08/30/2014)
^(daily.att.count;;abs;09/01/2014;09/30/2014)

I recommend reviewing this article on DAT: Daily Attendance.

Additionally, you can use Direct Database Export (DDE) to search the Attendance table for the dates you need and export the following fields:

Att_Date
[156]Att_Code
[156]Description

This will also give you the information you need but the totals will still have to be manually calculated.

Please let me know if this helps you or in case of further questions.

Please consider giving a kudos to this response if it helps you or accepting it as a solution so that it can help other Community members in the future.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

scoulte1
Padawan

Using ^(daily.att.count;;abs;04/01/2022;04/30/2022) returns all zeroes? I'm not sure what the issue is.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @scoulte1,

Can you please make sure that the School Setup for attendance Preferences is set up to Daily Attendance under Start Page > School > Preferences (under Attendance) and let me know what you find?

ParitoshT

Community Moderator