unable to complete registration -- Enrolling School

ledang

unable to complete registration -- Enrolling School

Hi!

I've completed all the necessary information in the school enrollment, but do not have a drop down list for 'Enrolling School'. The only option is the default " -Select-'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jen

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ledang,

If you do not see any choices for the Enrolling School question's drop-down menu, please make sure that all the previous required questions are filled in as it could populate the drop-down. 

Also, our Enrollment forms work best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using one of these to access the form.

If you have gone through all the troubleshooting steps and if the dropdown lists in your form are still not populating with options, it is likely that there is an error with how the form was set up. I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly to report this issue. They will be able to work with our Services department to find a resolution.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator