online registration issue

Highlighted
Recruit

online registration issue

i am trying to finish my sons online registration but it will not let me upload any documents or submit the application. what do i do?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: online registration issue

Hello @rschaeffy , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you are having trouble uploading required documents to your form, you can try to improve the performance of your browser by clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, or switching to a different web browser. This may allow you to upload your documents successfully and submit your form. You can review our article on the subject here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Enrollment-Registration-Form/Uploading-Documents/ta-p/47082

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Highlighted
Recruit

I am also having problems uploading the required documents (click on the upload button and nothing happens).  I have cleared my browser of browsing history, cache, and cookies as suggested, but yet the problem still persists.  I have also tried uploading the documents from two other devices with no luck.

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @bwwilliams,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  If you are experiencing issues with uploading the documents, I recommend contacting the school to see if you can bring the documents in so you can submit the forms.  If bringing the documents to the school is not an option, contact the District Administration Office and speak to the PowerSchool Administrator to report an issue with the form.  If there is an issue, the administrator should be able to get this resolved.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!