how to know if my kid's registration has been approved?

letrinh71
Journeyman

how to know if my kid's registration has been approved?

hi, I recently registered my daughter to school. I have successfully submitted the form and have waited over a week and was getting worried that is her application has been denied because I have not received an email with her id number for school yet. The deadline for the return to school questionnaire is coming up on August 5th. So how do I know if her registration has been approved by the district or not? Would I just have to wait until I get the email or would I have to call them? Thank you.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @letrinh71,

PowerSchool Enrollment provides your school district with an online method of registration; all decisions about timelines and approvals are handled by your school district.  I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district directly who should be able to provide you updates regarding the submitted Enrollment Form and assist you further with the next steps.  The school's website should contain the contact details of the Enrollment section. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
sheriffhamu12
Padawan

how to know if my kids register has been approve

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @sheriffhamu12,

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to provide you the status of the submitted Enrollment Form and assist you further with the next steps.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator