having trouble submitting documentations for pre-k registration

Fordjessica82

having trouble submitting documentations for pre-k registration

good afternoon, need some help with where do i go to submit my childs records for pre-k 2020-2021. I already submitted his registration form just nit sure where to send the documents. If i can get some guidence that would be great thank you.

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Fordjessica82

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to guide you with where you would need to submit the documents for Pre-K registration. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sunnistar
Recruit

Hello, where were you able to register for Pre-K 2020-2021? Mine still says 2019-2020 school year.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @sunnistar

The Enrollment forms for Pre-K 2020-2021 may not have been released yet by the school or may have been temporarily suspended by the school district. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you with more details regarding the Pre-K 2020-2021 Enrollment forms. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!