enrollment

vkelsey

enrollment

Trying to check my child's enrollment status and it will not let me sign on.  Try to change password and it says e mail not found.  But the system will send a temproary password to the exact e mail it can not find.  But the temproary password does not work.  

1 Reply
AbrittyB
Senior

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @vkelsey 

In case you have forgotten the password to your PowerSchool Registration account, you can use the “Forgot Password?” tool on the sign-in web portal to receive a temporary password for your account from "noreplyregistration=powerschool.com@regmail.powerschool.com".

If you enter your email address and get an error message “We could not locate an account for the email address entered,” this means that we do not have an account on file associated with that email address. Entering the temporary password and your email address at the sign-in portal should let you set a new password for your account.

If you have tried all the steps mentioned in detail and still facing issues to log into your Registration account, I recommend reaching out and submitting a case with the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team who would be glad to assist you in providing a password for your account.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!